Sunday, November 25, 2007

zion olivia

Zion had her first experience with an electric fence today..... she didn't really enjoy it, I was waiting for her to go back out there and challenge the fence to a duel threatening to make it short out, but she stayed away from it for the rest of the time we were there. Once we got home tonight she came to me and showed me her leg and arm where she had been written on with a marker, she (knowing that writing on herself is strictly forbidden) begins to tell me how she didn't do it, the markers did it by themselves because they are "magic markers"

3 comments:

Art the Omnipotent said...

oh mom, it was an accident.

Art the Omnipotent said...

We will kill the cats!! Kat Killaz, Ye-ah!!!

FarmWife said...

All my kids have tangled with our fence. I figure Bitsy will take her turn next summer. #1 Son discovered that the best way to hit it is fast. If you run into an electric fence fast enough, it will knock you off your feet & can't shock you.