Wednesday, November 28, 2007

thankful

This is a homework assignment for my 9 year old neice, she is hilarious and this was her list, please ignore the typos my sister can't spell!!!

A- Animals- I am thankful for animals because they can give you food for example cows give you milk
B- Breanna- I am thankful for Breanna because she is my sister me and her play games togethr and do soo much things together
C- Cats- I am thankful for cats because they are playful and pretty
D- Dad- I am thankful for my dad because he is so much fun i like to play game with him
E- Excitment-I am thankful for excitment because it keeps you running and active
F- Family- I am thankful for my family because friends can move to different countries but famliesy are always there
G- Glad- I am thankful for being glad because when someone is sad you can make them glad by telling them a joke or something like that.
H- Holidays- I am thankful for holidays because they are times of years when my family comes together
I- Islands- I am thankful for islands because without them the earth would just be water
J- Jesus- I am thankful for because he is the king of kings he is the lord of lords
K- Keenan- I am thankful for Keenan because he is little he ius like my maid when i askhim to do something he will do as i ask
L- Lori - I am thankful for Lori because she is my mom
M - Mom- I am thankful for my mom becuase she gave me life breath
N- Night- I am thankful for night time because without it we would just have light all of the time and no sleep
O- Owasso - I am thankful for Owasso because it is the state that i used to live in
P- Parents- I am thankful for my parents because they give e food and a place to live
Q- Quilts- I am thankful for quilts because they keep us warm at night
R- Rainbows - I am thankful for rainbows because they are one of the most prettiest things in the sky
S- Stylin- I am thankful for Stylin because it is pretty
T-Tori -I am thankful for Tori because she is my best friend
U- United States- I am thankful for the united states becasue it is the country we live in
V- Venus Fly Trap- I am thankful for Venus fly traps because they eat flies
W- Water- I am thankful for watr becase most of our body is made up of water (her spelling error on this one actually says "because most of our Botty is made up of water- most of my booty is made up of water!!!!)
X- X-rays- I am thankful for x-rays because they let us know if a bone is broken
Y- Years - I am thankful for years because with out them our sloar system would be just every where.
Z- Zoos- I am thankful for zoos because it is a place where we can see all different kinds of animals

2 comments:

skottikus said...

This is awesome. I especially like the letter s. And this isn't Scott..don't know why it has him name.

FarmWife said...

I love her answers for Y & V. That's so funny!!