Monday, November 5, 2007

Rant

I FEEL LIKE CRAP!! I have been sick all weekend. Fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, headache.... the whole kit and caboodle! I am thinking it is just a sinus infection but who knows, I know it can't be the flu, I don't have time for the flu.
So Friday night I had a visitor who was very put out with me for "acting very prom queen" about all this stuff with Rick, he said I was pulling high school crap and I needed to grow up. When a man screws up and admits it it is my job to forgive him and move on with life. So is that the way it is supposed to be? I should just be greatful that he wants to still be in my life and not make him reap any consequences for what he has done. Just take him back in (that is if he wants to come back) and forget the rest because he has said he is sorry. I don't think it is "high school" of me to expect my husband to love me and act like he loves me. I don't think it is "high school" of me to want him to put out some effort to woo me back. Maybe I am expecting too much out of him, after all he is "just a man" but I am sorry I don't think that having a penis automatically exempts you from being an idiot. I am a little sick of that crappy excuse! Just because I have a vaginia does not give me the excuse to be a b-----! Well ok, maybe it does a little but I don't try to get out of my responsibilities because of the thing! Anyway..........

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

You have got to be kidding me?! HIGH SCHOOL?!?! There is flat out no comparison. This isn't a boyfriend who "done you wrong." It takes way more than an apology to mend trust. WAY MORE!!

Now I'm steamed. I imagine the smoke was rolling out of your ears.

Art the Omnipotent said...

This is why I have such a dislike for people. They're stupid. Just wondering, had this visitor ever dealt with this problem personally? There's no right and wrong for your feelings. They are what they are. If you and Rick are going to be able to get through this then you have to deal with it how you and Rick see fit with the help of God, not some the nosy idiots that encompass you. Ignore if you can, tell them where to go if you can't.

Art the Omnipotent said...

Hey I think I could rewrite Jane Says to Jeni Says in honor of your blog.