Saturday, November 3, 2007

football is over

3 nights a week since August we have been engaged in football. Elisha lives for football and while it is football season our entire house revolves around this sport. Zion was cheering this year too, so at least she was somewhat occupied during practices and games. But today it all comes to an end. We have a moms vs. kids game monday night that all the moms are really excited about! But they played their last game today, the championship game which they lost :(! 20-8 not great, but they are the 2nd team in the league which isn't a bad thing at all! I know he is disappointed, I can't help but be a little excited just because I am so sick of football that I could scream. I am ready to have a life other than practice, games, and washing uniforms all the time. I am making everyone take a break from all sports right now, nothing for the next season, I am taking some time off of the soccer/football/basketball/baseball mom thing. Hopefully we can get the rest of our family stuff straight so there isn't so much stinkin stress when the next season comes along.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

I have to say, I'm glad we're not on the sports track yet. BabyGirl wanted to go to Cheerleading Camp this year, but it was the same weekend we were going to TN for my nephew's b-day...I was relived. I'm not ready for a rah-rah girl yet!!

Art the Omnipotent said...

yay!!! Jeni's back again. I hope the stress does continue to recede. I love you and I'm so glad you're blogging here now.