Friday, November 16, 2007

some favorite stories

to lighten the mood somewhat i will now tell a few of my favorite stories from my children.
#1 Elisha, always the entrepreneur has from time to time opened his own business (so to speak) he usually will take snacks out of the pantry, put them in a box and charge his brother and sister to eat them. they usually come to me for the money. so i end up paying 2xs for the same thing. one day he decided to open a "organizing"business. he made a sign and put it up on his door that said "Elisha's organinzing community, where you come in unorganized and leave with a smile" i thought that was hilarious!!!! He is such a marketing genius!!
#2 Josiah, when he was 5 he walked up behind Elisha (who has always bullied his brother) and smacked him to the ground, tilted his head back and said "yeah, that's how I roll" he was very proud of himself.
#3 Zion, oh Zion, there are so many stories..... right now the favorite of the moment is when i got on to her the other day and she said "i can't believe you would do this to your only daughter" she has the emotional manipulation downpat!!!!

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Yeah, that's how I roll!! I LOVE it!! That's a riot.

Oh, Zion & BabyGirl must have gone to the same "How to make friends & manipulate people" seminar!

Art the Omnipotent said...

I did not know Josiah was so gangsta!
Ye-ah! This is the way I live, little boys still pushin' big grills (?) Keep their heads ringin'.

I think the person hosting that seminar was Syd!