Friday, January 18, 2008

my new fave prayer

Grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot chage, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they ticked me off. And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they may be connected to the butt that I may have to kiss tomorrow. And help me to remember when I'm having a really bad day, and it seems that people are trying to make me mad, that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me.

Hallelujah!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

not sure what to say to that one!

skottikus said...

Ha Ha!!! I need to borrow this one. Someone have a bad day!

Marena

Art the Omnipotent said...

Perfect, baby!!! I love it!!!

Aprille Roberts said...

That is harsh! Ouch!

FarmWife said...

Good for you. We all need to unleash the evil every now & then!