Tuesday, January 15, 2008

my chirren!

last night as my 2 younger children were supposed to be asleep josiah begins to yell for me like he was dying. i ran in there and he tells me that zion has told him something so horrible and untrue and he wanted me to straighten her out. she had told him that martin luther king jr was dead. so then i had to be the bearer of bad news and let him know that yes in fact he was dead and he had died a long time ago, a long time before i was born. then zion sits up in her bed completely amazed because she decided that i grew up with mlkj. i said "no, he died before i was born, now you both go to sleep and we will talk more about this in the morning" where do they come up with this stuff!! they are both talking about the civil rights movement in school right now so i guess that is why they have mlkj on the mind.
elisha has come out with some new terminology. last night he said "dad, i just busted a grumpy" neither rick nor i had any idea what he was talking about so he let us know that that meant he had just farted. never heard that one before.... bustin a grumpy!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

bustin a grumpy.........now that will be passed down from generation to generation! LOL I told Jacob that and he thought it was so funny! I needed that laugh. Thanks Jeni!

Art the Omnipotent said...

Those are definitely your children baby!!!

FarmWife said...

Can't say I've ever heard of bustin' a grumpy. We may adopt that one.

Heather Herrin said...

OMG! That was so funny. Remember when I told Elisha that Elvis was dead?