Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My pastor is amazing

my pastor is the greatest man in the world! I was listening to Good Morning America today and they said that a mega church is defined as a church with more than 2000 members and that there are 250 in America now. My church is one of those 250, we have 3500 members. I love my church so much and have since I started going there, but my "recent tragedy" has really made me appreciate it so much more. My pastor has called me 2x's just to check on me. The man is in charge of caring for 3500 people on a day to day basis and he takes the time out to call me when he was thinking about me. He said that I was heavy on his heart and so he decided to call me and see how I was. I sooooo needed that right when he called. I was having a rough day and I needed to know that God knew my name. It was just really cool of him to do that. My church has really stepped up and helped me alot through this as well as many friends and family, but you know you sort of just expect them to step up but for a church the size of ours to minister so personally to me during this has been great!

No comments: