Friday, February 29, 2008

that girl of mine

last night zion was eating some pudding, she said mommy "this is the best pudding so good it tastes like it has sparkles in it. this is almost as good as the pudding i had the day i met you" so i say "the day you met me, when was that?" "you know mommy when you found me in the woods" "no zion, i remember you living in my belly" "no mommy you found me in the woods where my real mother left me because she died" so please tell me where she gets this stuff! she has an incredible imagination!! but it is a little alarming cause she lies like crazy!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL ya know that could be something her brothers told her! My brothers always told me that they picked me up on the highway and I wasn't really part of the family. I believe them now!

Aprille Roberts said...

Oh my gosh! What an imagination. I hope that she did not come up with that on her own. Imagine her laying in the bed at night imagining scenarios in which you and the boys are camping out in the woods when you hear a faint cry in the distance... What a girl!

Aprille Roberts said...

I didn't clarify my comment. I meant to say that I hope that that is something her brothers told her, and that she does not truly thing she belongs to someone else. AAAAAGGGHHH!!!