Wednesday, December 12, 2007

a little bit together

so last night we were doing the family thing, we put a gingerbread house together (i got a kit, not from scratch i'm not that domestic) putting it together was a total pain in the butt, i swear i needed a valium after. there are times that i wonder if i have enough patience to do this thing (the parenting thing) then i know that i don't so i just need Jesus to help me!!!!!!! the kids had a good time but i kept getting aggravated cause it kept falling apart, it is really not that big of a deal or anything not in the scope of eternity it isn't but i get so frustrated so easily at times. then there is my princess, love that kid, she is my joy!!! she has become the most frustrating child in the world, not only that but extremely whiny and she has emotional break downs over everything. makes me wonder when was the last time that i saw her happy for like 5 min in a row! she has such a beautiful smile, i would just like to see it more often! Elisha is the protagonist at our house, he is such a pot stirrer, if everyone is happy and getting along he HAS to do something to get something going. the other night he just went and stood in front of the tv purposefully in josiah and zions way. they had been quiet and happy for a few min and he just couldn't stand it. i am very frustrated with my sweet babies right now, don't know how i am going to pull off the single mom thing?????

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

You sound like us & the Christmas tree. I thought I was going to have to banish them all from the living room to get it done. I don't remember it being this difficult when I was a kid.

I was just thinking yesterday if every family had "that kid." The one that must disrupt life constantly. Some days I have 3 of them.